Mod Pack Creator version 0.7.0.0 has been released. It includes a bunch of new features, such as LiteLoader support and a new profile generator, for the vanilla/original Minecraft Launcher ( a much requested feature ).
Mod Pack Installer also got updated to be able to handle the new features of course, and then i updated the Updater tool (yeah i know, sounds a little retarded).
The reason for the update on updater was because back when i programmed that part, i hardcoded the urls into the application. A very bad choice i know, especially when you then go ahead and get a new domain. But that is now dynamic instead. Also since i still have the old domain some time yet, i the old updater is still working, and should still grab the new version automaticly. Most of all this update featured a lot of clean up on the code of Mod Pack Creator. Since its been quite some time since my last review on that part, i have learned a lot, which Mod Pack Creator should get part in too.
Next up is cleaning up the code in Mod Pack Installer. The code in there is quite a mess, but works ofcourse. Also next up is more customization i hope 🙂
* - Cleaned up a lot of code.
* - Orignal Minecraft Launcher profile creation now possible
* - LiteLoader API can now be bundled with the mod pack
* - Added a Update URL setting.
* - Now supports Original Launcher profile generation.
* - Now supports LiteLoader installation.
* - Changed the way the installer gets forge version.
* - Added a setting to the Updater that lets you change the Update URL.