I’ve just released a quick update that fixes some of the bugs that you guys have mentioned. Im about to create video tutorial on how to use the tool also. Mod Pack Creator should automaticly ask you if it should update it self if you launch it. If not just use the Check for updates menu button in the program.
* - Fixed a bug where autosaves would not save properly
* - Added a import function to the Installer lists tab
* - Fixed help messages on Custom Files tab not working at all.
* - Fixed a very small mistake, where resource pack browse button didnt work and path textbox opened the browse menu instead
* - Fixed setting default resourcepack on minecraft 1.7+
* - Fixed install button, calling it self my test modpack (The return of lord grethe)
* - Fixed a small bug that would tell the user a minecraft profile was created even though it wasnt selected.